Talbot operates within the Lloyd's Insurance Market through Syndicate 1183 and is a leader in the War and Terrorism, Energy, and Marine sectors. We are a successful Syndicate with a great culture and are committed to attracting high calibre employees from diverse backgrounds and this year we are looking for graduates who have career aspirations in Claims.
This apprenticeship scheme will run for 3 years on a fixed term contract basis and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to rotate between the various teams within Claims along with Operations, Reinsurance, Underwriting Analytics, Reserving and Risk Management. From day one you will be supported through your journey through regular reviews to ensure you progress and take full advantage of all Talbot has to offer in helping you to achieve your career aspirations. As a requirement of the apprenticeship, you will complete the Advanced Diploma in Insurance qualification from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) which will be fully supported by Talbot and the apprenticeship provider.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Open and approachable
- Strong relationship building skills
- Inquisitive with a desire to adapt to and initiate change
- Collaborative, influential and resilient.
- Recent graduate with a minimum 2:1 in any degree subject
- Analytical Skills and Judgement
- Client Focus
- Commercial Acumen
- Communication and Influence
- Execution and Achievement Orientation
- Talent Development
If you are interested in applying to the role, please submit your CV along with a covering letter to include the answer to the following questions in no more than 100 words:-
- Why a career in insurance?
- What could you bring to both Talbot and the role?
Closing date for applications is Monday 14th January 2019