The Crop Risk Services (CRS) team maintains strong relationships with a network of third party agents that sell government-subsidized as well as CRS crop insurance products to help mitigate the risk and uncertainty of loss for America’s farmers. The CRS System Support Group (SSG) plays a key role in supporting the hardware, software, and training needs of our employees and business partners.
The Network/Support Specialist performs as a point-of-contact for employees, third party agents, and producers (farmers) providing technical support for all hardware and software solutions offered by Crop Risk Services. Their objective is to resolve technical issues, submit and track new issues, identify efficiency opportunities, and provide training for the hardware and software solutions offered by CRS. As we continue to grow, it is an exciting opportunity to be part of an integral piece of our CRS operation where the service culture combined with our brand and innovative IT systems has positioned us to be one of the fastest growing crop insurance company in the last seven years.
- Professionally represent the CRS team, uphold our fundamental principles and code of ethics.
- Provide support for business applications across multiple platforms and operating systems.
- Provide prompt and consistent responses to all inquiries.
- Apply critical thinking, problem-solving skills to resolve issues and expected to seek assistance from experienced team members.
- Work in a fast paced team environment.
- Provide administration and support for Windows Servers, Citrix Servers clients and Microsoft Windows 10 clients.
- Provide general Network and PC Hardware support and installation.
- Support cellular smart phones and tablets
- IP telephone support
- Experience with Azure, Anti-Virus Policy Administration, and Citrix XenApp/Netscaler Gateway a plus
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as designated.
- 4 year Degree in IT related field or equivalent competency
- 2 plus years’ experience performing application and system support of Microsoft or Third Party Applications
- Extensive keyboard operations
- Sitting for extended periods of time