The Crop Risk Services (CRS) team maintains strong relationships with a network of third party agents that sell government-subsidized as well as CRS crop insurance products to help mitigate the risk and uncertainty of loss for America’s farmers. The .NET programmer plays a key role in developing and maintaining industry leading software solutions in the Aeros™ platform. Their objective is to modify and create leading edge software solutions necessary to meet business needs and meet regulatory requirements while driving automation, collaboration, and efficiency for the CRS team and business partners. As we continue to grow, it is an exciting opportunity to be part of an integral piece of our CRS operation where the service culture combined with our brand and innovative IT systems has positioned us to be the fastest growing crop insurance company in the last six years.
• Professionally represent the CRS team and uphold our fundamental principles and code of ethics.
• Design, develop, and maintain crop insurance software solutions.
• Interact with employees, and end users to document business needs.
• Deliver clean, tested, reliable source code timely.
• Complete assigned tasks within a specified timeframe.
• Employ critical thinking and problem solving skills to solve reported software issues.
• Interact with programming team members to assist with initiatives.
• Interact with programming team members to research and solve software development issues.
• Work through all phases of the program development life cycle.
• Provide timely status reports for development progress.
• Extended periods of sitting.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent organization skills with an exceptional focus on detail.
• 4 Year degree in IT related field or equivalent competency.
• 2 or more years’ experience creating and editing SQL stored procedures
• 2 or more years’ experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
• 2 or more years’ experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server code repository.
• 2 or more years’ experience programming in VB, C#, WPF, XMAL or Xamarin.
• 2 or more years’ experience utilizing MVVM software architecture pattern.
This position offers a complete benefits package, including 401K, health, life and dental insurance.
CRS requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check including an MVR.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.