The Crop Risk Services (CRS) team maintains strong relationships with a network of third party agents that sell government-subsidized as well as CRS crop insurance products to help mitigate the risk and uncertainty of loss for America’s farmers. The CRS Compliance Reviewer staff plays a key role in delivering superior customer service to its customers and agent network and ensuring claims are processed accurately and timely on each insurance policy in accordance with the US Department of Agriculture’s Risk Management Agency (RMA) guidelines. As we continue to grow, it is an exciting opportunity to be part of an integral piece of our CRS operation where the service culture combined with our brand and innovative IT systems has positioned us to be the fastest growing crop insurance company in the last six years.
- Responsibility for managing compliance reviews at a regional level.
- Responsibility for completion and proper documentation of APH reviews, Growing Season Inspections, Pre-Harvest Inspection, Conflict of Interest reviews, large claim reviews, and spot check list reviews as required.
- Assist with the completion of compliance cases as assigned.
- Ability to work across departments to complete required work.
- Provide oral and written responses to agents, insured’s, and management regarding reviews.
- Must be available to travel to complete required work which may require consecutive overnight stays.
- Must be available to handle the physical demands of the compliance job: measuring bins, climbing ladders and walk extended distance.
- Attend industry update trainings as necessary.
- A minimum of two years of college with a farming or agriculture background.
- Must become Crop Adjuster Proficiency Program (CAPP) certified within 1 year.
- Must be able to make decisions using sound judgment.
- Working knowledge of crop insurance regulations, policies, procedures and best practices.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Willingness to use own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Use time management to prioritize assignments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to learn other program requirements…i.e.…Aeros.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Perform follow-through communication on assigned tasks.
- High attention to detail
This position offers a complete benefits package, including 401K, health, life and dental insurance.
CRS requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check including an MVR.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.