The Crop Risk Services (CRS) team maintains strong relationships with a network of third party agents that sell government-subsidized as well as CRS crop insurance products to help mitigate the risk and uncertainty of loss for America’s farmers. The Network Administrator performs a vital role to ensure the technological backbone supports the software solutions offered by CRS operate smoothly and reliably. Their objective is to resolve technical issues, monitor, maintain server and network hardware, monitor and maintain IT security, identify and recommend efficiency opportunities for the CRS team and business partners. As we continue to grow, it is an exciting opportunity to be part of an integral piece of our CRS operation where the service culture combined with our brand and innovative IT systems has positioned us to be one of the fastest growing crop insurance company in the last six years.
- Professionally represent the CRS team and uphold our fundamental principles and code of ethics.
- Install and integrate new hardware and software solutions.
- Monitor and maintain server, networking and communication hardware.
- Provide prompt and consistent responses to technical issues.
- Provide support and administration for network connectivity and security.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to resolve hardware & software related issues.
- Recommend alternative hardware and software solutions that help drive efficiency, collaborations, and automation.
- Provide and maintain documentation for network systems and change management.
- Maintain current knowledge of IT industry trends.
- Complete other IT duties and responsibilities as designated.
- Extended periods of sitting.
- 10-20% Travel to remote offices.
- Focus on providing exceptional service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organization skills with an exceptional focus on detail.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows server architecture, TCP/IP Networking.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in network support
- Knowledge of server, application, and data virtualization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Industry certifications a plus.
This position offers a complete benefits package, including 401K and health insurance.
CRS requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check including an MVR.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.