Western World Insurance Group was founded in 1964 and has built a record of profitability and capital accumulation along with an enduring reputation for underwriting expertise. Our staff of seasoned professionals provides our customers with quick, knowledgeable, and thoughtful solutions tailored to their specific business class. We provide General Liability, Products Liability, Commercial Property, and Professional Liability coverages.
As part of the Validus Group, we offer the security and comfort of consistently superior financial results, prudent capital management, and long-term understanding and view of our business. We carry an A.M. Best Group Rating of A (Excellent) as a result of this dedication.
Currently, we have an outstanding opportunity to work in our Parsippany, NJ headquarters for an Actuarial Associate - Pricing to handle the following:
- Production of quarterly pricing reviews and implementation of resulting rate changes.
- Develop pricing for new products.
- Analyze new program opportunities.
- Development of plan loss ratios.
- Development and production of monitoring reports.
- Assist in the development of predictive models.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- ACAS designation or nearing completion.
- Technical proficiency with Excel, Access, and other computer applications.
- Proven organizational and time management skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Western World Insurance Group provides an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, and 401K, along with a generous PTO and holiday allotment.
Western World Insurance Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.