Crop Risk Services (CRS) team maintains strong relationships with a network of third party agents that sell government-subsidized as well as CRS crop insurance products to help mitigate the risk and uncertainty of loss for America’s farmers. The Financial Analyst plays a key role in risk management and pricing decisions for the growing portfolio of crop insurance products. As we continue to grow, it is an exciting opportunity to be part of an integral piece of our CRS operation where the service culture combined with our brand and innovative IT systems has positioned us to be the fastest growing crop insurance company in the last six years.
- Establish rates/pricing for company-developed lines of insurance
- Analyze insurance contract profitability and reinsurance strategy
- Assist in development of insurance products focused on growth
- Evaluate and administer commission rates for agencies
- Evaluate agency portfolio for profitability and growth
- Estimate premiums and claims losses for financial statement reporting
- Assist with analyzing and reporting KPIs and industry benchmarking
- Assist with regulatory reporting, compliance, and audit requests
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling and special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of experience in accounting and finance roles
- CPA or MBA strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of finance and accounting practices and principles
- Strong computer skills & proficiency with Microsoft applications (e.g., intermediate Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Strong data analysis experience
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to interface with multiple levels of internal and external business partners
- Strong initiative and eagerness to learn new things
This position offers a complete benefits package, including 401K, health, life and dental insurance.
CRS requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check including an MVR.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.