The Crop Risk Services (CRS) team maintains strong relationships with a network of third party agents that sell government-subsidized as well as CRS crop insurance products to help mitigate the risk and uncertainty of loss for America’s farmers. The CRS Crop Insurance sales support plays a key role acting as a liaison between systems staff, Sales Representatives and Crop Risk Services’ clients to introduce and improve systems use by clients. The Sales Support role will also serve as a partner to the assigned Sales Representative(s) & help attain established goals with current agencies by enhancing the customer service experience. In addition, this role will work with the National Education/Support VP person to help train and deliver necessary Continuing Education credits in the given territory. As we continue to grow, it is an exciting opportunity to be part of an integral piece of our CRS operation where the service culture combined with our brand and innovative IT systems has positioned us to be the fastest growing crop insurance company in the last six years.
- Present training to agents and new Sales staff on company products such as Aeros™, quoting software, and mapping
- Coordinate scheduling and administration of training topics with Sales Representatives and other essential team member
- Develop training curriculum for both systems and continuing education programs
- Explore system needs and work with IT staff for the development and implementation of such enhancements
- Gather such recommendations from agents, staff and other sources to help guide the company in maintaining a user-friendly processing system with cutting-edge technology
- Analyze training needs to develop new training or improve existing programs
- Make recommendations for solutions & collaborate with applicable departments as appropriate to find the proper path towards resolution
- Identify new or enhanced products & services that will assist agents in maintaining and growing their business with CRS
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Representatives as necessary to facilitate business growth opportunities
- Work with the National Education/Support (VP) to help facilitate agent training/education meetings. Includes, but not limited to:
- Schedule/Coordinate agent training meetings
- Establish agendas
- Facilitate & deliver crop insurance training
- Assist agencies with producer meetings as needed & at the request of Sales Reps
- Provide working knowledge/expertise of the federal crop insurance program and private products associated with CRS
- Help with any other miscellaneous duties as requested by the Sales Representatives in the given territory &/or by the CRS management team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Agriculture, or related field;
- Or 4+ years’ experience on the agency side of crop insurance
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Customer Service orientated
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Works well in a “Team” atmosphere
- Strong analytical & decision making skills
- Ability to travel within the required territory (50%+)
- Proven Understanding of the Federal Crop Insurance Program
- Working knowledge of CRS software applications
This position offers a complete benefits package, including 401K, health, life and dental insurance.
CRS requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check including an MVR.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.