The Crop Risk Services (CRS) team maintains strong relationships with a network of third party agents that sell government-subsidized as well as CRS crop insurance products to help mitigate the risk and uncertainty of loss for America’s farmers. The CRS Information Technology staff plays a key role in delivering superior internal and external customer service with our peers and agent network by ensuring our AEROS system is processing claims accurately and in accordance with the US Department of Agriculture’s Risk Management Agency (RMA) guidelines. As we continue to grow, it is an exciting opportunity to be part of an integral piece of our CRS operation where the service culture combined with our brand and innovative IT systems has positioned us to be the fastest growing crop insurance company in the last six years.
- 4 year degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years software development experience
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture and relational database design
- Experience using T-SQL with the ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures
- 1 or more years’ experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Extensive keyboard operations
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Minimal travel required
- Work in a fast-paced team environment
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business requirements to design, develop, and modify enterprise level solutions written in VB and C# .NET
- Work closely with Software Project Leader to provide delivery of software platforms according to schedule
This position offers a complete benefits package, including 401K, health, life and dental insurance.
CRS requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check including an MVR.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.