Crop Risk Services (CRS) team maintains strong relationships with a network of third party agents that sell government-subsidized as well as CRS crop insurance products to help mitigate the risk and uncertainty of loss for America’s farmers. CRS licensing clerks maintain all agency-related records and serve as key customer service representatives.
- Customer service
- Data entry and records management
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with external customers as well as ability to interface with various levels of office management
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and a desire for accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong initiative and eagerness to learn new things
- Problem solving skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Willing to assist team members as needed
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and willing to learn various computer systems
- Set up new agencies in the system and maintain accurate records related to each agent within an agency
- File and obtain state approvals for various agent continuing education classes
- Record completed agent education hours with state Departments of Insurance
- Collect and file annual disclosure statements from agents and report results to government
- Prove timely response to internal and external customer inquiries
- Assist management on special projects as needed
This position offers a complete benefits package, including 401K, health, life and dental insurance.
CRS requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, medical review and a background check including an MVR.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.