We provide tailored insurance solutions through:
- Talbot our specialty (re)insurance group operating within the Lloyd’s market (Syndicate 1183)
- Western World our U.S. specialty lines organization
- Validus Specialty who offer a wide range of E&S and Admitted Insurance solutions and operates on behalf of Western World and Talbot
- Crop Risk Services who offer leading crop insurance services to North America.
- More than 300 staff in eight international hubs
- Primary office locations: London, Singapore, Miami, Santiago, Dubai & Sydney
- U.S. based specialty property and casualty underwriter
- Focused on U.S. Excess and Surplus Lines
- Pioneer in Binding Authority business
- Founded in February 2017
- Offers a wide range of U.S. E&S and Admitted Insurance solutions
- Operates on behalf of Western World and Talbot through Syndicate 1183 at Lloyd’s.
Crop Risk Services
- Offers both private product, named peril crop insurance as well as Multiple Peril Crop Insurance through the United States Department of Agriculture’s Risk Management Agency.
- Satellite office located in Council Bluffs, Iowa, that handles MPCI underwriting.